Runnymede 360° is a national network connecting aspiring and established leaders in race equality. The network represents an exciting opportunity for individuals to interact with others passionate about race equality in order to improve their knowledge base, professional skills, connections and contribution to challenging racism.
We connect the most innovative thinkers and actors in race equality from all sectors and backgrounds. Potential members would already be championing the issues within their own organisation, through policy development, strategic thinking, and through their daily actions; seeking to bridge their experience in different localities and sectors in order to bolster the work they are doing to create a fair and equal society.*
View our promo video for Runnymede 360° network:
Members meet in person in events ranging from receptions, film screenings, roundtable discussions, seminars and debate. We also hold online events including web-based video seminars (webinars) and webchats. Previous events have included:
- Film Screening: Son of Babylon (with Manifesta, the BFI, Migrant Rights Network and Migrant Voice)
- Report Launch: New Directions, New Voices
- Seminar: It's Not About Race, It's About the Community (in partnership with 21st Century Network)
- Webinar: The Genius of Australian Multiculturalism
- Debate: The Runnymede Race Debate 2011
- Webchat: Race Equality in Scotland
- Webinar: Ethnic Diversity in Employment
- Film Screening: Shores Far Away (in partnership with Migrant Rights Network; external site)
- Webchat: Is Multiculturalism Dead?
Who are the kinds of people who make up the Runnymede 360° Network? Find out more about the dynamic individuals who make up the 1st degree membership.
Already a member? Go to the Runnymede 360° Social Network.
Want to Join? Please check this space or join our mailing list for future opportunities.
* Members of Runnymede 360º participate in the network in a personal capacity and for the purposes of membership, are not considered to represent their employers' views.