Friends of Runnymede
Are you fed up with racial inequality?
Do you believe strongly, like us, that people's life chances should not be affected by their skin colour or ethnic background?
If your answer to these questions in 'yes', you may be interested in supporting our work to achieve ethnic equality, by becoming a Friend of Runnymede.
Our research, multimedia projects, policy recommendations and communications strategies ensure that race equality is kept on the agenda of those with the power to change things.
We can only continue our work with your support.
What can you expect from us in return?
- Donate £5 or more per month and receive a quarterly friends’ update and priority invitations to Runnymede events
- Donate £10 a month to be sent two printed copies of Runnymede’s groundbreaking research reports a year
- Donate £20 a month to be sent five printed copies of Runnymede’s groundbreaking research reports a year
You want to become a friend of Runnymede, what next?
- Step one: Click here to download the Friends of Runnymede form
- Step two: Print the form and fill in your Direct Debit information
- Step three: Post your completed form to the Runnymede offices